Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy IX

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sliotar:
    i really didnt like the music. ff7 had smooth harmonic melodies, ff8 had jagged confused (insert word for oposite to melody)s</font>
    I agree for the most part, but I still like the intro music. The word is dischord.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

oooh very nice, ill be sure to remember that one wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Saw a link to a high quality FFX trailer on squaregamer so passing on the link smile.gif
    http://www1.sbs.co.kr/games/movie/mpeg/data/ff1001.mpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

FF8 was alright, but it was missing something... it just didn't draw me into the plot like FF7 did.
    Which is probably why it was so easy to just stop playing after disc-1 and move onto something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

You missed out. You should go back and finish it, the ending is much better than 7.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Digital Tilmitt

The reason (most) people prefer 7 and 9 to 8 is because 8 had the worst charactor designer the world has ever seen. FF10 will have the same charactor designer as 8 and no matter how good the graphics are FF10 will still be crap.

Does anyone know why FF7 had BETTER BATTLE GRAPHICS than 8 and 9?

Advertisement