Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Michele Alboreto ...... :(

Options
  • 26-04-2001 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Michele Alboreto was killed in a testing acciden at le-mans yesterday. HHis car somersaulted several times.
    He raced in F1 from 88 - 94.
    He may not of been one of the greatest however he put his body and life on the line just so we could watch cars go fast !!!

May God have mercy on his soul.

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

It is a tragedy but the sport comes with its dangers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

nothing worse imo than a death in the sport you love.. I was in Mondello the weekend after Neil Shanahans death in a Formula Ford race in the UK.. a real horrible feeling of tension and shock everywhere, especially with the drivers as basically everyone around the paddock knew the chap.
    I honestly didn't even think Alboreto was still driving at this stage, a very sad loss regardless though... what car was he driving?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

not sure ... but i'll find out and let you all know

Advertisement