Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nizzan 300 ZX

• 25-04-2001 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

i'm sniffing around a 91 nissan 300zx, theres 55k on it and its in perfect nick inside & out. its not a twin turbo. anyone else had one of these/heard any horror stories about old ones?

i'm more than happy to buy old sports cars and run them rather than shell out silly money for a non descript box with 4 wheels, but i'm not finding too much info on this model on the web. initial price on it from the garage is £6500.

heres a piccie of what it looks like smile.gif

http://www.cob.montevallo.edu/student/VascoF/Nissan300ZXTurboside.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Nissan300ZXTurboside.jpg

nice!!!
    erm, ask bomberman. he is an expert on any japanese cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I've not heard anything bad about the 300ZX.. nothing I can remember off the topof my head anyway, that price looks decent enough considering its not a private sale.

Best bet for info is autoexpress or topgear or any car magazines websites.. they usually have a db of reviews.

I assume you know what to look for when testdriving a car like that so I wont go off on a tangent wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Try www.300zx.co.uk .. some good stuff in their forums... also a series of links on the top of their home page to american and aussie 300zx sites.

The best info comes from the forums, but can be hard to find ---> poor or non existant search facilities.

Enjoy if you take the leap... is it a 2+2 or swb 2 seater?

[This message has been edited by Vexorg (edited 30-04-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

clocked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blitzkrieger:
    clocked?</font>

not everyone does 10-20k a year you know smile.gif

i've decided against it anyways, i had trouble getting info out of the sales guy, turned out he was selling it for someone else, so i left it. its a pain getting non-jap imports in ireland, i want to change my car this summer but was hoping stg would come down closer to the punt so i could import from ni/uk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement