Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance companies get on my wick

Options
  • 22-05-2001 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

sun alliance decided to re-grade their insurance classes, thus increasing my premium from 560 quid, to ... 1600 quid. a quick shop around and I got it for 648 quid, with a company that last year wanted 720 quid off me for the same car .....

its a bit of a joke really, but my advise is, always, always shop around the week before your premium is up, you'll nearly always find someone cheaper, even if it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

an increase of 1040 quid? yes thats a _tad_ bit of an increase alright.
    I presume your no claims (if intact) got copied over easily enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kali:

I presume your no claims (if intact) got copied over easily enough?
    </font>

aye no problems there, apart from an 'incident' in my first year driving (many eons ago, while the elders still walked the earth) i've been a good boy smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I was quoted £3500 with one company and for it for £900 off another, glad I shopped around, well, £3500 was a joke anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement