Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carole Nash Insurance gone tits up

• 03-07-2001 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

You are no longer covered.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ya heard this on the radio already today.
    ahhhh didn't affect me i was too young to use em anyhew. But ehhhhh how many other places can you get insurance for motorbikes in Ireland or at least that cover you in ireland. I thought there were just the two but looking at this board the last day i think someone said they had insurnace with Hiburnian(spelling)or soemthing. So is there any other ones, Norwich Union, thats all i know?????????????
    ALso what the prices like they probally all more expensive than Carole Nash but hey i'm young gonna get ****ed one way or another might as well get it done with someone with a pretty face...as they take my money...INSURANCE that is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

with Hibernian you have to pay it for the year in one lump sum, i.e. no quaterly/monthly options available... thats the only difference i know of myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Not that its a whole lot of use....

Hibernain purchased Norwich Union ... so its just the same company.

AON one of the largest Brokers in the world, also offer bike insurance.

Most of this info is available on the MAG Ireland website, a good read of you are into or thinking of getting into bikes.

http://www.iol.ie/~maglink/

Vex....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Hibernain are offering a motorbike product atm but I cann't beleave they dont offer a pay plan on it as that is a big money spinner for any insurance company.

kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement