Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys and Suspension Parts Wanted

Options
  • 07-07-2001 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good place to get 15 to 17 inch alloys and tyres, (preferably 15 inch) for a Honda CRX - Del Sol.

Looking for GAS Shocks and front and rear strut braces also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

i've got 15's but they have VW badge, i'm sure you can change that.
    they are 5 spoke

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

breakers yard for wheels?

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

I'd go ebay for shocks!!

or here http://www.strutbracer.co.uk/tables/honda.htm is where I got my strutbraces very cheap and good stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

I got 17's and Eibach springs for my Del Sol from Pro-Parts on the Malahide road, they're the same fitment as Civics/Integras. If your car is JDM you may have difficulty getting shocks - the rear control arms are different to the UK models, and most available shocks are either OEM or the likes of Tein (expensive)

Civic strut braces will fit too. If you're interested I have a Spoon Sports rear tie bar (brand new) for sale - will only fit the car if you don't have ABS though.

crx1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

I can get those 17"s with tyres for no more than €800 has the same wheels when I had a del-sol, it was uk spec VTi

full bodykit lowered chipped this and that lots of things done!

pull to the bottom of the page to see crx

• Advertisement
Advertisement