Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trim Classic Motor show........

Options
  • 12-07-2001 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if this is on this weekend? 15th July Sunday Trim Co. Meath

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Hmmm dont know about trim but if you like classic cars get down to Galway of the weekend of 27th - 29th this month (July 2001). As the western summer run is on. Last year had some cool cars check here for a look at some of them (I can only keep them here for a short while).

kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

[This message has been edited by kayos (edited 16-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks Kayos, nice pics.

I went over to Trim anyway and the show was on. There were around 400 cars there, some really nice ones. There was a fantastic looking Maserrati and there was even a Delorean.
    Loads of MG's VW's. I went over to look at the Porsches but there were only two there, a 911 and a 944. I think the 944 looked cool, nicer than the 911 |IMHO

Advertisement