Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

West Run on this weekend 27-29 July 2001

Options
  • 25-07-2001 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Right folks anyone interested in classic cars and is around Galway this weekend the annual West Run is on starting on Friday afternoon from around 1 o'clock where all the cars (well all they can fit) will be assembling in Eyre Square. Well worth a look if your around as there was some lovely cars there last year. If you do go say hello to me dad, he's the guy with the '63 two tone Morris Oxford. I'll find out he rest of the viewing points and post up soon.

kayos

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

tempting.. but I'm driving over to silverstone this weekend for a club racing weekend (Vees, Locusts, Junior F3, hot hatches)

But if i was here I'd be going to Punchestown on saturday to see World Rally Masters:

Richard Burns - Subaru Impreza WRC2001
    Freddy Loix - Mitsubishi Carisma
    Miki Biasion - Fiat Punto S1600
    Patrick Snyers - Subaru Impreza Grp N
    Andrew Nesbitt - Subaru Impreza WRC
    Austin McHale - Toyota Corolla WRC

and more..
    www.motorsportireland.com for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Hmmm see Ricard Burns or see about 50 Cars older then Ricard Burn and plenty around the same age hard choice smile.gif I'm not really into Rally cars but I do like seeing cars from yester years they just look so cool.

BTW What the hell is a Fiat Punto doing in with all those nice big cars smile.gif

When you get to hell tell them I sent you,
    you'll get a group discount...

tribes.gameshop.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

That Punto would very likely be the £150,000 Punto Rally thats been doing the publicity rounds for the past few weeks around Dublin and so.

[cue quick google search for pictures..]

daa-daa:

vallejo2-fiat_200201_220x151.jpg

Advertisement