Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to Run A Games Console Site?

Options
  • 05-04-2001 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I am looking for some various Console heads to help me out by taking charge of a few Various console sections of the Gameshop.ie site smile.gif I need ppl to run the following Console Sections; Dreamcast, PSX, PS2, N64, Gamecube, Xbox, and Gameboy\Advance.

If you are interested there are going to be a few perks (I am still trying to work some of them out and I will let you know asap what the deal is)

Gambler

P.S. You don't need to know any HTML to run a console section, all we need is for you to be willing to keep the site fresh and up to date with all the latest news and stuff smile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

does anyone even have Gamecube ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

well...........does anyone really have an X-Box

what we want is up-to-date news, so if you guys want to run a site then get yer name in quick let us know smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

i'd be willing to help out with the Gameboy Advance section... I'm a retro gaming whore.

nakey@upcdownc.co.uk innit

Eye ham zee Walroos.
    You ham zee Flyhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

one down, 6 to go :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

how bout a warez site, gwan

• Advertisement

Nice Try PHB, anyone else up for doing something Consolish? wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Im a sony Zealot smile.gif wouldnt say no to helping out.. tribes2 come out yet ?

All in all is all we are.

[This message has been edited by Xithus (edited 09-04-2001).]

Xithus, Can you mail mgargan@netshop.ie and we can see about getting you set up smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Go on you know you want a warez ftp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

But then I'd spank you like a red headed stepchild, so eventually you'd see the wickedness of your ways smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

Ill do the PSX section

RentZ

Wh0ot! you the man Renton wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

just remember to record and upload the spankings.

HeHe, If I could get away with it I would consider it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hummm sounds good smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Check your e-mail wink.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

Advertisement