Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube

Options
  • 23-04-2001 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

this is to set the record straight
    1.the gamecube will have no dvd but will be only 150 quid cause of this.
    2. there will be a chioce of colours not only purple there is also red,blue,gold,silver and black.
    3. the joypad is a mix between the n64 and the snes joypad so it will be perfect for all nintendo fans!
    4.the big handle is so you dont need to get a bag if you are bringing it out.
    5. you will not have to pay 35quid for a multi tap or memory card because it has 4 ports and the memory card is only 15 quid.

and thats the bottom line cause I said so!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

twister read the bottom of the gaycube(!) topic ull find some interesting posts there....btw i couldnt agree more!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

the prices have no been announced for either the console itself or the peripherels. I would doubt very much that it will retail at £150

Eye ham zee Walroos.
    You ham zee Flyhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Probably not in Ireland, but ninty UK are hinting at 150 sterling VERY strongly indeed. Be interesting to see if they manage it... I guess we'll find out at E3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

quote-
    "the big handle is so you dont need to get a bag if you are bringing it out"

if you're bringing it OUT you're still gonna need to put a bag over it smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

Shiny - if its more than 150 quid over here - will you sub me the rest smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement