Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dune : Emperor

Options
  • 17-04-2001 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Dune Emperor looks pretty damn sweet from this screen shots.

dune.jpg

[This message has been edited by Lord Khan (edited 24-04-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Nice pic...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, save the piccy to your HD then put it up on your own webby if you want us to see it smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

http://westwood.ea.com/games/emperor/english/html/screenshots.html

Damn them sneaky shugashack redirector clowns.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

yeah same with Angelfire :-) ... I don't check the post after I post just the reply count :-)

I'll get the link again....

But the game looks rather NICE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Digital Tilmitt

If anyone has Command and conquer red alert 2 you should click on the sneak peaks icon cause you get to see a great trailer of Emperor.It looks quite good.

• Advertisement

almost near release now ... looks even damn better than last time

click here for preview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Digital Tilmitt

When is the relese date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

It may look pretty, but it can only be pretty from one camera angle. Fixed camera, I heard.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nope, you can move the camera around - or at least you could in the last beta I saw, which was a while back admittedly. Saw some new footage of it over the weekend mind, with Louis Castle playing, and he was moving the camera around at will as well.

yeah moveable camera ... but no big diff most of the RTS we play ( discounting homeworld for obivous reasons ) have fixed camera and are just as playable.

you know the software houses ... never issue a release date until the game is out ... and if they do it's going to be release 2 years later :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement