Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloody Hitman!!!

Options
  • 01-05-2001 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Any one know how to stop this game from crashing at will.I Just get into it and then there was a page fault at such and such address i wouldnt mind if it happend at the same place but noooo it just decides thats it ive had enough and can crash 2 mins in or half an hour bloody anoying when your just about 3/4 thro a level grrr.Im useing a Amd t/bird 1ghz o/c to 1.2 a geforce 1 ddr 32meg and have 256megs ram.Any ideas please great game otherwise smile.gif

Stone smile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

have you tryied updating the game yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

I did indeed patch service pack 1a.Im leaning towards a Sound blaster problem i have to admit i havent had one in a good while but this definately has that smell about it hehe.To be precise im thinking its that damned sb emulater for dos but i cant remeber how to disable it.Any tips greatfully recieved coz ill be ****ed if im gonna get within spitting distance of the end of this long level and lose the lot grrr.

Stone biggrin.gif

Advertisement