Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dailyradar shuts down.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I'ts a shame, but PA makes it better.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

They sucked anyway. Au revoir, sucky website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

12. Finally perfected our rocket jump. Nothing left for us to do here.

Classic!

That and the constant PennyArcade mockery .. its funny cos its true smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

DR was ****, as was its UK counterpart. I'm a regular in the DRUK forum and I didn't even notice the site dying.

Good riddance, I don't like Futurenet very much at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

DR was a load of $hite and Penny Arcade was one of the least amusing piles of maggot infested yak excrement in history. It shall not be missed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Um, completely apart from disagreeing totally with you on the Penny-Arcade point, PA wasn't actually anything to do with Daily Radar and is still very much alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

LOL
    DR did indeed suck arsé. PA has it's moments tho smile.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im with CT on this one..

**** them both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shinji:
    Um, completely apart from disagreeing totally with you on the Penny-Arcade point, PA wasn't actually anything to do with Daily Radar and is still very much alive.</font>

Curses!! Foiled again!!

Advertisement