Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games would you like to see ported to the GBA?

Options
  • 01-05-2001 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

The GBA is already becoming known as the console that plays games you played 8 years ago.

So, which games would you like ported? Bear in mind the limitations of the system, its no mini playstation.

Personally, I'd love to see Micro Machines '96 ported, with track editor in tact. And a link-up option. Micro Machines was basically *the* multi-player game for the mega-drive (remember the 4joy pad special cart?) and would be quite fun.

And if I had one wish, Duke Nukem 3D. Really really really unlikely but we can live in hope.

Eye ham zee Walroos.
    You ham zee Flyhead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Sensible soccer.

Oh and how about something impossible like Broken Sword? Oh wait, they ARE doing it??

http://www.bastion.co.uk/link.asp?i=137&r=979&r2=765

Actually Monkey Island 1 one be funky just for the sake of owning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Any of the Metal Slug series, or Gunstar heroes smile.gif

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

secret of mana for one, And If it could do a lil version of doom id be happy smile.gif

All in all is all we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Final Fantasy 1-6. Starfox would rock. Jedi knight would be fantastic aswell.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

anyone remember rock n roll racing on the megadrive and snes.that game was F***ing brilliant,it would be perfect for GBA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭RAY

deffo ISS (international super star soccer) I rememner spending ages platying that on the snes so NINTENDO BRING IT OUT FOR GBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA FúCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!ooooops got carried away tongue.gif

Advertisement