Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most overpriced game pack in Ireland

Options
  • 20-04-2001 3:49am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I haven't had the heart to tell the guys in Dixons in Tallaght but they have a 5 game box priced at...wait for it....£199.99. I kid you not. Been there for about a year now and they never thought it was strange?!!! And these are all games that wouldn't fetch full price. If you're near Tallaght go have a look and try not to laugh in their faces.

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

ive gotta see this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, what games are in the pack?

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

When was this muso ???? and what was in the set did u buy it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Dixons are a rip off for software, even PC World take the mick (maybe bacause they are noth the same store in reality). I do not know anyone who buys games there but I assume there are lazy people who live close to the stores and who are afraid of making choices when it comes to decent titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭RAY

yeah musician ur right they have that in dixons in blanchardstown centre aswell and they are not even new games aswell :0. Whats a rip off > frown.gif

LADS, MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Crash&Burn:
    When was this muso ???? and what was in the set did u buy it?</font>

1.It's been there for about a year I'd say, around 10 copies and I doubt if any have been sold.
    2. 5 average games getting verging on 2 years old I'd say. If memory serves me I remember thinking one of the 5 was good.
    3. Am I mad?

It's not that it's rip-off. I think it's more a mistake that they haven't spotted because they don't know their proverbial from their elbow. Cracks me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

LOL !!!

Fu***n' Hell man !!!
    5 Games for 199.99.
    jesus!!

haha
    biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

yeahm, I saw that in the Curry's in galway too.........
    Amm lets see if i remember the games....

Championship manager3 it hink
    Some sort of rally game
    Unreal Tournament
    2 other that are available for £10-15
    the toal worth is around £60 if u were to but them in boxes seperately.
    this should be £50 at most by rights....£199? WTF?

stoopid sons of biathces aren't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Dark-Ninja

ummm thats like £50 a game which r 2 years old, no thank you biggrin.gif

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-
    Vice Clan Leader and Match Arranger

Advertisement