Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

games mags on teletext

Options
  • 07-05-2001 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

i wonder if anyone agrees with me when i say:
    1. the chanell 4 teletext thing digitiser is really cool-updated daily,xlnt trustworthy reviews(though there are exceptions),funny columns by imaginary characters and a great letters/topic page
    2. the network two teletext is SHlT-updated about once a century,clearly playstation biased,ridiculous news service,it has no consistent format,the reviews are ridiculous and to top it all off it has the worst letters page ever-its full of ten year olds who say the funniest things like "i think the n64 has the best gameplay" to which the editor replied "actually i found the psx to have better gameplay" LMAO !

so if ur reading this neil mc creevy (if that is ur real name) why dont u drag urself away from that awful irish ps2 mag ur workin on and start updatin ur teletext-or better yet let someone who knows a thing about games do it for u!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I used to read digi regularly (don't anymore because of lack of time); I love the way they know they can get away with so much on teletext, it makes it a much more enjoyable read.
    I don't read the fu<king disgrace of a ****eheap on N2 because it gets me worked up - the entire letters page can be placed in 2 categories: 1. D1CKEADS who moan about 'oh, why can't everyone get along, whinge, whine, I don't see why people have to hate people because they don't like a certain console' etc, and 2. FU<KNUTS who say nothing but 'PSX SUXX, N64 RULZZ' or something equally moronic. I don't know which category of cretins I hate more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Digitiser is pretty cool alright, I like reading the stuff off there when there's something original on. It's better for opinion pieces and whatnot than for news, mind - they take a fair bit of their news from CTW, for a start. It's mad where our stuff crops up, I was listening to XFM London about a month back and the guy read out verbatim a piece I'd written about Conkers Bad Fur Day, without any credit given... I didn't know whether to be chuffed or annoyed smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I try to read digitiser when I get in for lunch, for the humour more than anything else.. funny stuff.

Eye ham zee Walroos.
    You ham zee Flyhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

i have to say digi is ten times better than n2, i mean at this stage its a waste of space something good could be filling those pages

joey joe joe junior shabadu...thats the worst name i ever heard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

digitiser 0wnz 'gamezone'.

but some of the **** on gamezone just has to make you laugh. it's just so pathetic.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche

• Advertisement
Advertisement