Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISS Pro Evo 2

Options
  • 10-05-2001 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

Does anyone play it???
    Cos i have a question for you???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 *Harlequin*

Question for yourself.....is it as good as they say??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭RAY

aigh it is that good. I was some how disappointed with the PS2 version of iss pro as the players tend to look like they are ice skating when they move. ISS PRO series is deffintely the best soccer game around. I just dont have a clue how fifa games outsold iss pro as fifa is totaly cr@p

LADS, MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

ISS Evo 2 (released as Winning Eleven 5 in Japan recently) will undoubtedly blow you all away, then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shinji:
    ISS Evo 2 (released as Winning Eleven 5 in Japan recently) will undoubtedly blow you all away, then...</font>

Yes Shinji from the reviews i've had a chance to look at , it seems to be the best PS2 games reasled to date. when ISS Evo was released onto the market first anyone who liked good football games loved this ( and i won £20 playing with some mates .. a £ a goal !!!) the reviews seem to suggest that Winning Eleven 5 will be the showcase game for the PS2 !!!!
    well i hope so cus i'll snap it up as soon as it's released !!! biggrin.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands.
    P.S. Avator fromerly know as Gamblor !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I also happen to know some VERY interesting things about ISS on Xbox (I didn't say that) and a hugely popular football management game on Xbox. They're not games I enjoy, but there's some fascinating stuff going on... I think Xbox is going to be the console of choice for football fans very shortly after launch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

well harlequin its very much better then they say. i gave away my old copy of the original iss pro evol(after i got the new one of course)to a friend who was a fifa addict and hes never gone back since.

anyways the question i wanna ask for those of you who've played the new one is what happens when you buy the 22 players whose names are in capitals??? is a special team unlocked perhaps???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Bought ISS pro evo 2 friday
    Returned same game saturday.
    Dont get me wrong i thought it was good, played it for nigh on 12 hours straight to get into it. ended up with fifa 2001. much better for a quick blast and was easier to get into. personally i think one of the "s" should mean simulation...

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

Advertisement