Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IDEAL WORLD on NTL in Ireland

• 20-08-2001 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just a query. I read that the troubled shopping channel is, or shortly will be, on NTL Cable in ROI. Is this correct?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Not here at the moment. I wouldn't say it would be on analogue cable as capacity is very low, perhaps on digitalplus (launching next month)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Strange considering Ideal World isnt really aimed at Southern Ireland unlike channels such as PIN and QVC.I doubt that unless they take Irish orders[and i doubt they do yet anyway]it would be useless for them to pay carriage here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The Gopher:
    Strange considering Ideal World isnt really aimed at Southern Ireland unlike channels such as PIN and QVC.</font>

It's not aimed at Western or Eastern Ireland either! smile.gif

Advertisement