Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free to air receivers

• 27-03-2001 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Although I've had Sky Digital since last year, I also kept my old dish and analogue receiver. The dish has two lnbs looking at the Astra 1 and Hotbird satellites. Of course the analogue channels are disappearing by the day, so I'm looking for some info on getting a free to air receiver to replace the analogue one. Do any of you guys watch digital on either Astra 1 or Hotbird ? Do any of the posters out there know anything about receiver prices, models etc ?

I don't want to spend a fortune, but if I could get something fairly reasonably priced that could take two lnb inputs and do a decent enough job I'd be happy.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

TeleSatellite Mag has summaries of reviews of various digital receivers. <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tele-satellite.com/TSI/&quot; OLDREF="">www.tele-satellite.com/TSI/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END-->

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Nokia 9600 D-Box from this Guy £250

mike_corrsen@elivefree.net

Advertisement