Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BnW or Jedi Knight anyone?

Options
  • 06-05-2001 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

I love Counterstrike... but i have always loved Star Wars: Jedi Knight or Jedi KNight Mysteries of the Sith i was wondering if any of u still have it and would like a game. Also i wanna play BnW alot more, i have a 3 year old Monkay who is evil (or part evil, im working on it) and knows quite alot of miracles anyone want to organise something icq/msn me on:
    ICQ = 93183486
    MSN = seanmahon200@hotmail.com

Also my clan in CS ([-FI-]) are now taking part in other games.. Action Half Life, and hopefully BnW so also anyone in joining/wanting info bout those icq/msn me

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-
    Vice Clan Leader and Match Arranger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

ahh jedi knight...I was quite the saberist in that....damn I was good...very good...pity I lose my nerves in a clan match :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Dark-Ninja

hehe biggrin.gif i took my bro on today in a sabers only match and lost 24-22, DAMMIT.

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

notin beats a good saber match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

jedi knight aint that great online but mysteries of the sith is
    theres nothin quite like pushin someone into the carbon freezin chamber then pushin the switch from halfway across the room
    btw whats ur name there?

joey joe joe junior shabadu...thats the worst name i ever heard

I dont play it much online but i think i might set up a clan in it biggrin.gif I dont play JK that often i play Mysteries Of The Sith as that 0wnz smile.gif

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Must get my copy back from my mate

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

JK was good fun - it's a shame the graphics and models were such pants - I'm not much into cosmetics, but I felt a little let down by this. However, it's actually the only FPS game my brother can beat me at, so I wouldn't mind lashing into it again in the future (but CS and Tribes 2 takes all my time now).

SO MANY GAMES AND SO LITTLE TIME!!! curlydav.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Sure!

Well id like to play with ppl i know. (especially BnW) and id like to play jedi Knight so i can kick my brothers ass with force grip/destruction (muwuhahahahahaha smile.gif)

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

I loved that game!
    Ive spent the last year and a half trying to hunt down somewhere that will sell it to me again...

A

i have a cd copier, if u want it real bad i can copy cd for u and send it to ur house?

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

• Advertisement

Could you? That would be brilliant.

If its ok, email me at a8a@the-complex.net and ill send you my address.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

LOL , jedi knight ,i still played it up until last year . There was always some muppet trying to charge a sabriest with an repeatergun biggrin.gif , but Im definitley up for a game , once i claw my copy from the clenched fist of my mate whoose had it for about 3 months now

Shrewgar!

Great stuff

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

i was playing that (jk) online in my cousins house. he was laughing at me because i was dying. he exited the game and re ran it with a different command line.

he had a machine gun that fires rockets, unlimited force, a gun that shoots out sections of wall, and he could fly and was invincible.

he went to the main spawn and surounded it with 4 walls, then he stood ontop of the walls and shotrockets at ppl as they spawned.

fun fun fun

lol smile.gifsmile.gif

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Dark-ninja, best to not discuss the copying of games on the boards. No matter how old and crap and generally not worth copying.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

We'll overlook it this once Amp wink.gif
    Its just a backup copy in case something terrible happens to my copy, which i have right here, see? Ooops i dropped it and stood on it... darn, just as well i have that backup smile.gif

A

Diabolical !
    did i say diabolical? ...what i meant was laughably transparent , more of it I say smile.gif

Shrewgar!

lol.

M8 it may be a bit later then i first thought, we've run outta cd's frown.gif

It'll be there by next Sunday i promise.

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Anyone who wants a mint copy of this game, I have it and I never play it so be my guest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Gis a go on it Lex. biggrin.gif
    You know you can trust me to look after it. wink.gif
    You can give it to Serb and he'll pass it on.
    biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Great! Ill pass it on to him. Enjoy it.
    I have a load of other games I want shot of. Most of them are steamers at this stage but I have:

Commandos 1
    System Shock 2
    CArmageddon 1
    Battle Zone 1
    Opposing Force for Half-Life
    Interstate 76
    Rise of the Triad biggrin.gif

LOL Rott! , i still have a copy of that flying around the place , classic stuff ! it must be about 4 years old now smile.gif . I still dont know what to make of shrooms mode biggrin.gif . I cant believe you'd dump they eyponamous Sys2 though , I mean ill take it off yer hands unless you find some sense

Shrewgar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Well i'll take Opposing Force off ya too. biggrin.gif
    Just pass them onto Serb. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

RIGHT so what are these games about star wars and where can I get a copy of them? I would quite fancy myself as a swordsman if it is a FPS that I would think it is.

Sounds like fun so can you gimme some more details and possibly put up a screenshot to see what it's like?

pleeeeeeeeease

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I dug out JK after reading this thread, and now I'm stuck in the same place I was 3 years ago! argh! I just can't beat the two evil jedi - the little-n-large duo. I can kill the big guy easily enough leaving myself on 75h/100s but that little jump-aroundy invisible bastid kills me everytime. I can't seem to get my force powers working either sigh. frown.gif

Teeth.

Can't help ya there frown.gif sorry, just do force destruction all over the place, nail the git

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-

Advertisement