Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative extreme geforce 2 mx

Options
  • 20-05-2001 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I think that's what it's called.
    Anyway, I'm thinking of exchanging my 3D prophet 2mx(the sonofa***** won't work frown.gif), and I was wondering if this was a good card for gaming( tongue.gif).

You seem to be stirring the **** alot lately, white.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

[This message has been edited by DrunkLeprachaun (edited 23-05-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

You've been here long enough to know theres a technology board. muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

If your not going to be helpful whitelancer fúck off. I do think a graphics card has something to do with games.

I have never heard of this card leprachaun , i just have the Creative Geforce 2 mx (no "extreme" bit in mine) and it works okay. Why wont yours work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Games board is for games.
    Tech board is exactly for this.
    If you cant understand that swifty, i pity you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I call this one a draw:
    DrunkLeprachaun is a muppet for not including the word gaming anywhere in his post.

Whitelancer is also a muppet for getting his panties in twist. I mean what else would you do with a Geforce 2 MX? Toast bread on it?

But then I'm biased cos I am the proud owner of said Geforce 2 MX which I think is splendid. It makes my Brennans nice and brown.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

Advertisement