Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomb Raider

Options
  • 16-05-2001 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Have a new PC and i tried to load tomb raider 1 onto it and it did not work properly. On the main menu the icons keep spinnig around meaning i cannot select them. The game worked on my old PC fine.
    HELP!!!
    I need Lara Croft in my life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

check DirectX version or any available patchs online.

then check the Games board where this has been copied to smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Make sure you've got the CD in the drive, you'll probably need it to play.
    Failing that, try re-installing from the CD and run setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

if the icons are spinning then it's probably down to a Joystick or game controller. If it's a stick make sure it's not leaning to either side. I had this before with one of those Mercury tilt Msoft gamepads (You just tilt side to side for movement), it defaults to tilt mode which is not good when you've dumped it at the back somewhere and forgotten about it.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by toloola:
    HELP!!!
    I need Lara Croft in my life.
    </font>

Oh my... Fond of computer generated, ballooned women are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Dark-Ninja

Sad gits, its a COMPUTER ANIMATION, how can you possible love it!? argh, thats like saying oooo i love something or other from a cartoon.

Sad sad sad sad sad frown.gif never was a big fan of Lara Croft, especially in Tomb Raider 4, its not funny anymore, she was only good with those fantastic triangluar titties
    lol biggrin.gif

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-
    Vice Clan Leader and Match Arranger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 tv-a-holic

I much prefer it on Playstation
    P.S. I'm new!

Advertisement