Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST Armada 2 E3 Video footage

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Wh00t, I loved the first game and now with a second.
    Suprisingally there are a few good Star Trek Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Species 8472!!! woohoo that should be good!! biggrin.gif
    oh but whats' the point of the cardi's??? they suck!, n i assume (don't hav head phones on this machine) that this one's about species 8472's invasion of the alpha quadrant, what possible role could the cardassians play? after getin their as$e's kicked n all by the ... well every one! (ya bit of a fan! biggrin.gif)
    "just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

[This message has been edited by azezil (edited 22-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I like cardassian ships...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I like the look of these. This game is shaping up to be amazing.

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

Oooo 8472 !!

This should be fun.What is the release date in Ireland ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Being 1 of 3 Armada Irish online freaks I felt it my duty to post here.. biggrin.gif

.. The game is supposed to come out December this year, I hope.. we hope..

I know a bit about the game, There putting more depth into the maps, The ships will move up and down as well as left and right now, The extra depth is being used for tactical formations..
    Should be interesting.
    The maps are also much bigger, And every race from the last game is being revamped.

Advertisement