Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not alone

Options
  • 03-06-2001 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

WHile browsing the net and following some links, I see that we are not alone in demanding "no limits." Most of you will probably have seen these sites before but I did not. In England unmetered.org.uk appears to be a very good site. Maybe we should pass our offline address to them. They might mention us and our progress! What does the committee think of this idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Great idea!
    We should see if we could get affiliation @ the Official Europe Wide Campaign @ http://www.telecom.eu.org look on their main page and see the "gap on the map" for Ireland-

It could be useful, not for international publicity, but in enhancing the credibilty in any negotiations.

80p.

80project.com

[This message has been edited by 80project.com (edited 03-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I agree the bigger audience we get teh better off we will be. Well folks what does everyone else think?

Advertisement