Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lets pull out our guns

Options
  • 06-06-2001 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok what we need to do is to start writing to all the newspapers and telling them about the current state of telecommunications in Ireland. We need to start writing letters to the Irish Times and the Independent, and since these papers have a high readership, we should start writing letters to the editors. Now what we are going to need some hard facts because we dont want to look like ********s to the media wink.gif Anyone any ideas on where we can get these facts. I might write a letter to The Irish Times. I feel this issue needs to be raised after the laughable ODTR report, especially to the media. Any ideas welcome. Anyone know anyone in the media like a journalist?

thakns for reading

Matt Finucane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

There's a very interesting letter in one of todays papers (Times or Independent - can't remember which and I don't have them to hand) about one persons experience with a certain Teleco and their ISDN lines. It makes for very interesting reading and if it's any indication of the true nature of the teleco industry in Ireland, then all I can say is God help us all, we're f**ked!

Mike

Advertisement