Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

See you all:)

Options
  • 08-06-2001 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Well people.
    Today is the 8th of June, and the day that my billing cycle is over, so my nolimits account has been stopped. This means that I have no more internet. Im getting rid of my second line as soon as my leaving is finshed, and my internet days will be no more, until dsl comes out. I havent the money to pay for going online, and keeping my second line is not economically viable. Im afraid this is it from me for now. Ill be on the odd time to check up on things maybe once a week.
    So Ill bid farewell to all of ye and I hope you all keep up the fight. I will be anyway.
    Good luck to you all and god bless.

Matfin signing off

cyas in a while smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ack, my billing date is on the 16th, so one more week for me... then it's back to maybe just an hour or two per night charged at local rates.

But hey!
    It'll just force me to spend my time more productively... rather than just sitting for hours in IRC and browsing crudd on the www.
    Every cloud has a silver lining and so on...

We all may have to start...*shudder*...SOCIALIZING!

Dear god noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

...ahem.

I am getting a busy signal from IOL NoLimits when I dial to check email or send it. I've noticed that I haven't received any email for several days, although I can seem to send it. I am on the 8th-day billing cycle.

i thought my billing cycle was the 24th (credit card is charged on the 24th) but im getting a busy signal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:
    Ack, my billing date is on the 16th, so one more week for me... </font>

So is my billing date but I cant get on it now so I presume ive been disconnected frown.gif

Its gona lay hell with my love of TFC crappy 1 hour sprees a night when compared to the old glorious 8am jobs smile.gif

• Advertisement

i just rang em up (1800 923 222) cos im on the 75 hr list. they said they'd reconnect me tomorrow morning and the 75 hr timer would start from there.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Acous:
    i just rang em up (1800 923 222) cos im on the 75 hr list. they said they'd reconnect me tomorrow morning and the 75 hr timer would start from there.</font>

Keep us posted Acous. If they're not honouring their latest "promise" , I wanna know so I can get me money's worth in my last week!

Black Frank

Advertisement