Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Life Help

Options
  • 30-05-2001 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

I've just arrived in Xen and I can't jump from one platform to another. I did get a jump suit or thing from a scientist, how the hell do I use it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

do the training mission.

(basically crouch-then-jump while running)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Sorted, thanks. Now, is there a trick in killing the big spider dude ? Have managed to get him in to his lair but dont think i'm doing much damage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Keep shooting his big hairy sack .. seriously smile.gif . Just shoot the fook out of it and hell fall on his **** soon enuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭THE SPERMINATOR

LOL tincool ya damned newbie hehehehe

Stone biggrin.gif
    ps get that patch yoke that turns all the weapons into cs weapons now that is funky smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TinCool:
    I've just arrived in Xen?</font>

My advice is stop playing the game now - it crashes downhill at a rate of knots from there on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

/me looks at the Half-Life board in a strange way...

tongue.gif

Now it's getting interesting, 'eh TC?

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    We were all set for a game of Ice Hockey when Frank Williams says "Sorry lads, I've forgotten my skates!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Advertisement