Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline - some help needed

Options
  • 13-06-2001 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As part of our ongoing campaign, we want to contact the bidders for Eircom
    and ask them to put their intentions on LLU and broadband into the public
    domain.

Can anyone suggest who is the best person to contact in each camp?

BTW, I'm still assuming at this stage that the Dennis O'Brien bid is not
    completely written off, these affairs have the habit of taking unexpected
    twists and turns smile.gif

Martin Harran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Martin, just a suggestion. !!
    RTE ? Joe Duffy..? Gerry Ryan. Noel Dunphy ? Tell them the problem, and ask them to contact the 'camps' and get their answers to your questions, on air ??
    Incidently, what happened to the 2nd meeting with Esat ?? Any word yet ??
    Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by angryuser:
    Martin, just a suggestion. !!
    RTE ? Joe Duffy..? Gerry Ryan. Noel Dunphy ? Tell them the problem, and ask them to contact the 'camps' and get their answers to your questions, on air ??
    </font>

I was looking for someone we could contact ourselves but this certainly worth considering as an alternative
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Incidently, what happened to the 2nd meeting with Esat ?? Any word yet ??
    Ray.
    </font>

Spoke to ACT by telephone today. David, Justin and myself are meeting Dept. Of Public Enterprise in Dublin tomorrow and I was trying to also get meeting with Esat but he is unavailable. He is keen to have follow up meeting with us before we meet ODTR and we are hoping to arrange it for next week.

Martin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Martin, I might be in a position to hand you off to someone in eIsland next week, drop me a line by email if that's any good to you. Use storageNOSPAM@iewebs.com (remove the NOSPAM). No guarantees though.

adam

[This message has been edited by dahamsta (edited 15-06-2001).]

Advertisement