Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Fusion junk mail

Options
  • 18-06-2001 11:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

I nearly had a coronary this morning, when a letter from Esat Fusion came through the door, telling me I'm "one of [their] most valued Esat Fusion customers". If I'm "valued", why did they boot me from SNL? If I'm valued, why did they not upgrade me from their (faulty) dialler to carrier-preselct when I asked them too? If I'm valued, how come they haven't noticed that my bills have dropped from £150 a month to £16 a month? If I'm valued, how come they sent me this letter even though I specifically requested that they remove me from their marketing database, as I am entitled to do - and they are required to do - under the Data Protection Act.

They haven't a bloody clue.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

and what was the point of this 'incredible' letter. ? Having kicked U off, they then write to say you R a valued customer !! Were they trying to sell U something ??
    Maybe selling you ENL.. !!! (:,, smile.gif

Advertisement