Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more internet

Options
  • 22-06-2001 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Lo all. Just a small post to tell you all I had my 2nd phoneline ( for internet access ) terminated today. I dont think its fair the way Eircom are treating us, they way they see us as wallets to be emptied instead of concerned customers with genuine needs. I tried to reason with them and tell them what they were doing was unfair and unethical, but they didnt listen to me. I didnt want to be another sucker having to fork out to them, so I got my line cut. They wont get another penny off me as long as they continue to act like this. As for my net access well thats really finished for a good while yet. I wish the Irelandoffline.com team the best of luck in their campaign. You have made excelent progress and you have my full support and best wishes, and I would indeed like to thank all of you for giving your support to the cause wink.gif.

Be seeing you all in a while smile.gif

GLuk
    Matt Finucane

Advertisement