Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the Managing Director of Esat

Options
  • 20-06-2001 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As I reported in a post last week I was offered the 75 hours and I rang up Esat on the 21st of May to accept.

Then I got cut off on the 16th June and when I rang up to ask why was told my call hadn't been logged and I couldn't remember the name of the person I spoke to.

I told Customer Care I wasn't trying to pull a fast one and could prove it because on the 23rd of June I sent off a typed letter to Esat confirming my acceptance of the 75 hours.

I was told to email a copy of the letter which would help them look for the original.

This I duly did and when I rang today for the outcome I was informed that my letter was meaningless because the final list for 75 hours had been drawn up and no one else is getting on it.

You can imagine my fury. I did everything right by my side of the bargain, even put my acceptance in writing, wish I could say the same for Esat. So much for ACT's promise that he would honor the 75 hours.

I want to send a registered letter to the top person in Esat, presumably that'll be the Managing Director.

Could anyone help me out by telling me who he/she is. Customer Care doesn't seem to know if they have a Managing Director.

Regards, Bannerman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sorry, I made a slight error in my post. I gave the date of sending my acceptance letter as the 23rd of June when in fact it was the 23rd May.

Bannerman

As I recall the CEO of ESAT as at last month was a Mr. P. Cooke

http://www.esat.ie/news/PR20010401-0.asp
    It might give you the information however I have written several letters to Derek Kickham and A Conlan Trant but have received NO replies even though the last letter was registered!

Good Luck

Advertisement