Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daikatana 2 in serious doubt!! ;)

Options
  • 31-05-2001 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Ion Storm Dallas to close? Looks that way:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/14270

Still the good news is that Warren Spector's Ion Storm section in Austin (Deus Ex 2, Thief 3) looks safe.

Can anyone supress a giggle at the thought of EA (spit) making Romero their bi-atch? biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Kix (edited 31-05-2001).]

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

HAAHAAHAA

I really tried to like Direkatana - I played the demo for 4 solid hours trying (like most people) to find something to like about it and when those bastiding frogs killed my for the 50th time, I said enough!

Roll on Deus Ex 2 baby!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    We were all set for a game of Ice Hockey when Frank Williams says "Sorry lads, I've forgotten my skates!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

The worrying thing being that this means no patches for Anachronox should issues be discovered...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

How will i summon the will to live, oh, ill play some Deux Ex

[This message has been edited by PHB (edited 01-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Deus Ex 2 owns me, in a way that no other non-released-yet game owns me, apart from Dukem Nukem 4 and of course the soon to be released GLminesweeper.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I still cant imagine any massive improvement on Deus ex , in Deus Ex 2 , its just too good , Maybe a few interface tweaks and greater RPG elements , but Its really messing with a nearly perfect thing . The only thing I am sad about is the way the plot front is developing , Rather than re-create a very close to life Plot ala DX1 , theyre taking a rather Sci-fi ish twist but all things considered Its going to be a proverbial cracker

Shrewgar!

• Advertisement
Advertisement