Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast: Should i buy grandia 2 or datona

Options
  • 29-05-2001 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

just play me in soul calibur. dont buy any of them. smile.gif

"out of the ring"

Alex - "marc you ****ing dick, cant you kill me without hitting me out of the ring. ffs. its cheating."

marc - *lol*

me - *lol* gimi control pad alex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

"you must defeat my dragon punch to stand a chance."

anyone know where i can get 2 arcade pads for dc for cheap? i want to play sf2 and soulcaliber as they should be played.

- Dead Bank Clerk -
    "It's like soccer" said Dr. Teeth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Grandia 2 0wns your pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

I just Played a Demo of Daytona 2001 off this months ODM and I have to say despite a lot of reviews I wasn't impressed.......just got Jet Set Radio though....Cool!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

dont buy datona, i have it, its ****, buy MSR or even SEGA rally 2, just dont buy daytona

I gone dun killed more 'n fifty hunderd ah dem little critters and there still a comin'!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Where teh hell can you ger a copy of Skies of Arcadia? I cant find it anywhere.

Advertisement