Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry, I just had to post this !!

Options
  • 29-06-2001 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I know several contributors mentioned about the ESAT package of gifts and vouchers sent to them, but I also got a package the other day..!! Having been cut off 'No limits' I was amazed and furious. "Because you are a Valued Esat customer" etc: etc: " we are enclosing your free £100 vouchers, and plastic cards" and so on. !!! I was so enraged I rang Fusion and asked what the *** was going on ?? I was told, "Oh those things were sent out before the 'Business' of No limits was implemented"..!! Bet your (??) they were..!!! So I sent them back to ACT, together with a further copy of my two previous letters to him, and another covering letter..(pasted below) Just thought this would be of interest to some.. What an almighty "****up" Esat have made of everything !!!!
    Dear Andrew,

Your generous offer of a Loyalty Booklet is returned herewith, together with
    the cards and the booklet. !! If this is considered good marketing, then I think
    someone needs to go on a new marketing course. ??
    All this expensive printing and manufacturing, and expensive negotiations with
    suppliers would have been better spent on your internet service and therebye
    avoid the need to 'cut me off'...
    Nothing much else needs to be said.. !! The enclosed says it all. !!

From an EX Valued Esat Fusion customer.. !! - Raymond Pearson.

p.s.
    Unless my No Limits Esat service is restored, please do not send me any further
    mail.. I am no longer a customer, and therefore anything you send (except notification
    of a 'reconnection') will be considered Junk and unsolicited mail.

P.S. PLEASE. All those who read this, and get, or have got the Free Vouchers, SEND THEM BACK to ACT. !!! His mailbox needs to be filled up to overflowing, PERHAPS then he will make note of our complaints.. ????

[This message has been edited by angryuser (edited 29-06-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

they were dated the 7 of june and arrived the 28, yea ****ing right, they must think were thick,

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Whats this about free sstuff from Esat??

Not that I would want it, but I'm keen to know. I agree w/ ur attitude. Those 4 letters, E-S-A-T, make my blood boil since then SNL Fiasco.

80p.

80project.com

Advertisement