Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Times Article

Options
  • 01-07-2001 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Well Eircom are certainly getting a lot of press lately and most of it bad. To-day's Times has another article in the business section:

Head line = "A free market but Eircom still calls the shots."

Sub Heading = "The state carrier has benefited from deregulation the most," writes Brian o'Connell.

There are accusations about Eircom cross subsidising, which they are not allowed to do.
    A spokesman for Eircom states;
    "The regulatory accounts that we provide for the ODTR clearly demonstrate that we do not. Our competitors who make these charges would have a lot more credibility if they committed capital to infrastructure investment and the provision of products services."

Now I know that you are going to ask for a link, but I did a search and couldn't find one, sorry folks.

Obviously Eircom believe that they provided all the poducts and services that are required by the Irish Internet User. i think that they need a serious "WAKE UP CALL".

Advertisement