Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dsl Straight Foward

Options
  • 01-07-2001 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

well from what i see here is quite 1 thing 1 time and the total oppisote the nxt ,,gladiator seems to know his stuff yet he also likes to be negetive a lot but heh
    all i wanna know is when in the name of god is dsl most probabble to come out,,,is there dead lines or what is the story

id like facts and not rubbish the is laden across boards about dsl,,i dont wanna look back ere and find more paths leading elsewhere

ta if u reply

routine? expectations? competition? happiness? commitment? infatuation? virginity?
    respect? marriage? adultery? money? carnal knowledge? love?...
    ... blah, blah, blah

p.s i want dsl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I may well ok i think i well take more drugs and beer.

smile.gif

u might want to get yor coat no?

routine? expectations? competition? happiness? commitment? infatuation? virginity?
    ... blah, blah, blah

p.s i want dsl

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">all i wanna know is when in the name of god is dsl most probabble to come out</font>

That's what we all want to know barra. No-one can answer you because no-one knows.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">id like facts and not rubbish the is laden across boards about dsl</font>

There are no publicly available facts about DSL in Ireland. The only people who have facts are the telco's. They won't tell us. And the reason there's a lot of rubbish spouted on this forum is directly because of that. It's not our fault, it's the telco's fault, it's the ODTR's fault, it's the government's fault.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">i dont wanna look back ere and find more paths leading elsewhere</font>

Well, write your TD a letter about the situation. And your MEP. And the Taoiseach. And the newspapers. And the TV. And the radio. That's the only way you'll solve the problem.

adam

hip hip eire

... blah, blah, blah

p.s i want dsl

could it be the more you know about the situation the more negative you get,

im fairly sure that adsl will be out in september, but will it be out to home users, and will it be limited and will it be afordable are other questions

• Advertisement
Advertisement