Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counter-Strike Servers

Options
  • 03-06-2001 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

Just a question about Counter-Strike.

I'm no pro when it comes to the game, I like to think I can hold my own but thats not the point of the post...

I wanted to know if anyone knows of any Irish CS servers. I cant find any of them nor can I find any method of finding them. The reason I ask is perhaps related to a different problem. See the thing is whenever I connect to a game I start with a ping of 400ish and then end up around 4000. I'm told its just cos I have a **** modem (Re:ADSL - IrelandOffline :| ) but I think its jsut cos its just the server is so far away thats why I want a closer server. Anyway, any help would be appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

There's a list of Irish CS servers on www.fortress.ie

Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham! You just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."
    hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

There is a counter-strike forum at
    http://www.boards.ie/cgi-bin/bulletin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=20
    Which will anwser any questions you might have

Advertisement