Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAMMIT!!!

Options
  • 08-07-2001 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just got disconnected from No Limits, ARGH!!

That realy ****es me off I'm stuck with Oceanfree until ADSL comes around in a few months, ****!!

Sorry about the cursing but it's so annoying!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

welcome to the party ...

*Pulls up seat, takes swig from bottle of guinness stout and regails of the time when Ireland had a flat rate off peak package*

Righty, time to send a few complaint e-mails to about thirty consortiums and companies.

don't forget to get a net-timer to tell you how long you've been online !!!!! (I'm serious !!) lol wink.gif

Ando, got a url for dload of nettimer?...hehe...i had netwatch but ****in months trial was used up by the time i was disconnected...btw i clocked it a LOT..ie. it went back and started at 1hr again...those were the days!

Farls

The right way, the wrong way and MY way!

I had a really good timer prior to violating esats 'keeping in the spirit of things' policy. It calculated tariffs based upon the time of day and produced a fairly detailed report.. Now if I could only find the fcuking thing frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarkMI6:
    Just got disconnected from No Limits, ARGH!!
    </font>

How come it only happened now? Did you get another letter or something?

Seamus

He was probably on the first list to be disconnected, got the 75hr thing going and then went over board on it and was disconnected on the 6th....i think thats what happened!

no idea wheather he got letter or anything tho.

Farls

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Farls:
    He was probably on the first list to be disconnected, got the 75hr thing going and then went over board on it and was disconnected on the 6th....i think thats what happened!

no idea wheather he got letter or anything tho.
    Farls
    </font>

I thought ACT denounced the 75 Hour thing as being totally cr*p, did he not? *shrugs*

If not then I'm only here til the 24th :P

--
    .sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL

Advertisement