Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody ever get tried of this

Options
  • 09-07-2001 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Edit sorry spelled tired wrong, need sleep edit

im not meaning to ***** or whine, its does no good,
    but every day i wake up and come here in the vain hope that someday i might get good news,
    i know that if/when eircom realeae adsl it is here that i will hear about it, i allso know that its will be bitter sweat, just like ISDN was, with a per mb charge.

some times i just get tried of the politions not giving a damn, or the older gen saying awh well, what do you expect.

but what have i to complain about
    ive only been waiting 2 years soem of you have been waiting since 1998 with cable internet due out in september they said.

i mean look at the odtr, i almost throw up when i read their site, "most people think enternet is advanceing as ok pace", "local loope is unbundled", all is well go back to sleep.

End Rant

[This message has been edited by Gladiator (edited 09-07-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

give the likkle man a lollypop

smile.gif
    cheer up its a luverly strawberry one !!

routine? expectations? competition? happiness? commitment? infatuation? virginity?
    respect? marriage? adultery? money? carnal knowledge? love?...
    ... blah, blah, blah

p.s i want dsl

Gladiator, myself, i couldn't give a rats ass about you're spellings, my own is nothing to write home about. What is important is you're sentiments, and they are good. I'm waiting with baited breath too, i'm an ex snl'r . Paitence is whats called for, no matter hard that is, good people here are making our polititions sit up and pay attention. I've been online for several years now myself and even though i'm no longer a no'limiter i feel that some good in the end may come of that fiasco. No doubt the irelandoffline crew will make sure of that. Keep the faith!!

kriger.gif

[This message has been edited by Longfield (edited 09-07-2001).]

Now is the time to be strong! as p***ing off as it all is as long as we stay firm and keep building up bit by bit things will work out and we mite even get broadband in Cavan...lol...i do think tho we should get SNL back or a flat rate service of the same description from eircom in the VERY near future to tide us over cause im running up one HECK of a fone bill.

using Oceanfree now tho, a lot quicker too i noticed!

Farls

The right way, the wrong way and MY way!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    every day i wake up and come here in the vain hope that someday i might get good news,</font>

I know it's been said before, but nothing is going to happen overnight. A bit of patience is needed, but hopefully with IrelandOffline working on this as they are, it'll all come about sooner rather than later.

Chill smile.gif

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

sounds good, i just got abite ****ed off yesterday when i started to think how other countrys dealt with broadband, maybe they werent perfect, or the best, but hell they shared it with the ordinary people, they didnt treat them as dumber then the average brick, they gave them options and choices.

its seems to me they just dont want to educate people beyond a point were they loose control, i can say that 2 years on snl has thought me more then 5 years secoundary level computer class,
    hell the guy thats meant to be teaching me computers stll thinks DOS is great and hasnt a clue what adsl is,

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    its seems to me they just dont want to educate people beyond a point were they loose control, i can say that 2 years on snl has thought me more then 5 years secoundary level computer class,
    hell the guy thats meant to be teaching me computers stll thinks DOS is great and hasnt a clue what adsl is,
    </font>

I agree totally with Gladiator on that point, only for SNL i would still be in limbo when it would come to computers. It would be nice to have maybe a teacher/lecturer on board if there isn't already one?

Farls

The right way, the wrong way and MY way!

Advertisement