Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom bill

Options
  • 11-07-2001 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My recent Eircom bill has me thinking (about time, too). I got dumped by IOL NoLimits effective the 8th of June, and the Eircom bill has charges for calls made from May 31st through June 30th. I forget when I went to IOL Gold, but in the interim, I was using AOL ($$$!!!) to make Internet connections, but I can view my AOL bill for that period, and it seems about what I expected. The Eircom bill has a charge for "Internet" calls, and there were 165 calls for about 56 plus hours, adding up to a charge of 26.09 pounds, which isn't too far off what the flat rate charge to IOL NoLimits used to be. I think the number I use to connect to IOL Gold is 1891-121-121, the one I used to use with IOL before the flat rate bubble. So I am paying IOL Gold the discounted annual rate and my telephone calls billing comes from Eircom, just as it did in the old IOL pre-flat-rate days. I don't know why, but that surprised me.

Advertisement