Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline's busy day in Dublin!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by obewan:
    Elana, I have to say once again that yourself, Martin and the rest of our representatives deserve a huge amount of praise for what you have achieved thus far. The work that you people have put into irelandoddline is obviously paying off as we now know that the ODTR is reading this webpage. It would be nice if people from the telecom groups who read this page would acknowledge their presence as well; I mean we know that they must be here once in a while, even if it only out of curiosity.
    Anyway well done!
    </font>

Maybe I'm not getting quoting right :-)

I do know that many more people read this forum than post. Besides, if one of us stood up and said "I work for Esat", it would be hard to not rip into them, wouldn't it? :-)

As long as they keep up with what's said here (now that most of the players (barring Eircom, who still don't really get it) know about this), I don't care who they are. :-)

E

Advertisement