Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Offline members in Limerick

Options
  • 11-07-2001 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

OK folks, following on posts from a few people (notably those troublesome Cork folks), I'd be interested in getting an idea of which IrelandOffline members (and committee member if Limerick has one) are in Limerick - just with a view to potentially getting organised.

As we do have a party leader with his constituency here (no jokes about that Noonan chap yet please), might be worth focussing some attention on our local TDs for one thing.

Just for numbers as yet but if you are Limerick based (even ex-Cork like me) pop in a reply.

Seamus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Good on you Seamus, this more like it the more regions we set up the better (better communication etc.) Sorry but as you know I'm from Cork (boy!).

Denis

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sceptre:
    ...Just for numbers as yet but if you are Limerick based (even ex-Cork like me) pop in a reply.

Seamus
    </font>

Limerick here!

Mike

Advertisement