Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom accepts eIsland offer

Options
  • 13-07-2001 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

The board of eircom have voted unanimously to accept the latest offer (€ 1.36/share) from Denis O'Brien's eIsland consortium.

Source: RTE News

- Munch

[This message has been edited by Stephen (edited 13-07-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yea ha, i told ye dahamsta they had no choice,
    i seriously douth anto coming back with a better offer as he was having major trouble getting his last bid together, and will probably need 5 cents higher against like eIsland did,

At last theres Hope, not much buts its their, its allways good to get out with the old and in with the new

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's still dodgy though, what with the ESOT committing to Valentia an' all. I'll be watching to see what they and the other major shareholders have to say. My fingers remain crossed. I just hope Denis doesn't let us down if he gets control.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dahamsta:
    It's still dodgy though, what with the ESOT committing to Valentia an' all. I'll be watching to see what they and the other major shareholders have to say. My fingers remain crossed. I just hope Denis doesn't let us down if he gets control.

adam
    </font>
    well you see they didnt really, it was Valentia that said they had their back and they just said they likes their bussiness plan

Advertisement