Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the odtr still hasnt given out prices

Options
  • 27-07-2001 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

eircom said the odtr would release adsl prices this week, now if i know the civil service their not going to release them this late in the week,

i dont know weather this is a good sign, clearly eircom hasnt gotthen it all its way, other wise the prices would be out, i wonder if they will still go ahead if they dont get the prices they want

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think you'll find that eircom said they would provide prices to the ODTR this week - which has happened.

The ODTR set prices for LLU on 30/4/01

interesting, i thought those prices were interim prices, tell me, if eircom losse its legal battle are they solid prices.

allso eircom said they would give you prices this week and they would be in the public domain soon after

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AC:
    I think you'll find that eircom said they would provide prices to the ODTR this week - which has happened.

The ODTR set prices for LLU on 30/4/01
    </font>

If the ODTR has been provided with prices (assuming that Eircom are not playing games) does that mean that the bottlekneck has been removed and that there is a possibility of us getting services such as ADSL within a reasonable timeframe and at a reasonable price?

Advertisement