Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrelandOffline now the biggest Community Forum on Boards.ie

Options
  • 03-08-2001 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Have a wee gander at http://www.boards.ie/community/index.html and you'll see that the IrelandOffline Community Forum (dis ting wot yoo ar reedin' rite now, loike) has now overtaken CTYI as the most popular and biggest Community Forum on Boards.ie.

Just a wee point that I thought was well worth making... it's a further illustration that we are getting our message out there and that there's a hell of a lot of discussion going on about the issues we formed the organisation over - issues that will not go away - and an organisation that will not be ignored smile.gif .

On another topic, I'm a little disappointed, browsing through "PCLive!" to see that they haven't followed up on their original article about us. Whatever my opinions on that particular tome, it shifts quite a large number of units and is good exposure when we can get it.

Bard
    G'wan... giz a click

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well about 650 of my posts are just in this forum alone, so you could say i played a major part in getting this forum there

[This message has been edited by Gladiator (edited 03-08-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

D'oh... spoke too soon !
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Transcribed from PCLive! August 2001 - Page 18 (reply to "Letter of the Month"):

We would urge readers to support the campaign run by [the] Ireland Offline organisation (www.irelandoffline.com), which seeks affordable unmetered access to the Internet for home users and small businesses. Meanwhile readers can express their views on ISPs by taking part in our annual ISP survey online at our Web companion site - www.techcentral.ie

</font>

As it's not all that obvious from the TechCentral home page where to go to get to the survey, here's the link: http://www.techcentral.ie/ispsurvey

You can win a years subscription to PCLive! (oh joy!) by filling in the survey, by the way ... wink.gif

Bard
    G'wan... giz a click

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You can win a years subscription to PCLive! (oh joy!) by filling in the survey, by the way ...

Jeez, if I'd known that I wouldn't have filled it in! They got a roasting by the way... smile.gif

adam

Advertisement