Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its all over Valentia have won

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yeah ... E-Island really couldn't affored 1.50 euros a shares, could they ?

Good news for the shareholders if they can! smile.gif

Yeah looks that way. Time to write to the competion regulator again (why don't we just sell NTL to an O'Reilly controlled operation while we're at it).

actually he will have to sell off chorus if he gets eircom, bad news for anybody with a stake in chorus, they been looking to sell for ages, now they will have to sell dirt cheap, i heard rumors ntl is interested in it but only a rumor,
    all 3 companies, ntl chorus and eircom seem to lack direction, with only ntl comeing out of top, .i.e keep exclusive licence at all coast.

Really it doesnt matter who runs eircon to us, as its will allways be competition that leads to a better service, the only thing is obrien would have embraced this fact sooner then anto will

Like he really cares about loosing out ... Alright ericom might be an attractive copmany to own but O'Brian will get 50 million euros just for making a bid ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I thought it was 15 million?

adam

• Advertisement

hmm strainge, its says 5 replys but i can only see 3

hmm strainge, its says 5 replys but i can only see 3,
    i can see them in the post topci preview, and yea its 15 million

i still cants see my replys, sorry guys for the dubble post, anybody know why this is, i heard its a ie 5.5 bug

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Sounds like your cache. Dunno how you go about making IE not cache things, but to erase the cache exit IE, remove temporary internet files and try again.

Use the "internet" icon in control panel to empty the cache.

In opera I can make it always get the latest version, but I don't know what to do with IE.

I get that all the bloody time Glad, drives me nuts,its NTL's proxy, afaik, doesnt happen to me with indigo, using 5.5 too.(win2k), even "refresh" doesnt fix it, i just have to wait.

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    i still cants see my replys, sorry guys for the dubble post, anybody know why this is, i heard its a ie 5.5 bug</font>

Seems to happen to me erratically, just click refresh button

[This message has been edited by o_donnel_abu (edited 04-08-2001).]

well its all showing up this time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Going a bit off topic here, aren't we?

I think the subject here, saying "it's all over!..." is a wee bit misleading. Everyone will really just have to wait and see what's going to happen as nothing is quite that cut and dry in this business. The sooner this "saga" ends, the better though, IMHO.

Sing fat lady! Sing!

Bard
    G'wan... giz a click

Advertisement