Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

idea for ioffl website section

Options
  • 04-08-2001 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

just an idea but what about a billing section, it can be hard to make out what you being billed or how you getting billed sometimes, so an esat, ntl, and eircom billing guides would help out allot of net users,

I.E, the usually reaction to the first ntl bill is one of panic as you run around the house screaming, it take allot of looking and reading to figure it out, a reference on the web would greatly help allot of users I feel,

if its not an ioffl thing maybe Urban Weigl
    could do something on it, id be happy to provide afew sample bills, just have to connect up the old scanner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Interesting idea but...
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:

if its not an ioffl thing...
    </font>

I don't believe it is an IOFFL thing, to be honest.

Bard
    G'wan... giz a click

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I agree, it isn't an Ireland Offline thing, but i has to be said that handy little tools like that draw traffic to the website and demonstrate that the group are helpful. It's a simple and effective PR mechanism that might get a few more supporters. Something else I would like to see would be a price comparison. Perhaps Justin Mason might like to get involved, and it could be mirrored on his site?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well have a think about it, im more then willing to help in anyway i can,

Advertisement