Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seminar info Please

Options
  • 10-08-2001 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i dont want to hassel anyone, but as far as i remember its meant to be on mid next week,

now i need to know is it still on for the 15th, were, and at what time,

ill have to know today if im going to attend as the girl that handles time off wont be back for 3 weeks, this is my last chance to put in for leave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    i dont want to hassel anyone, but as far as i remember its meant to be on mid next week,

now i need to know is it still on for the 15th, were, and at what time,

ill have to know today if im going to attend as the girl that handles time off wont be back for 3 weeks, this is my last chance to put in for leave
    </font>

It's on for the 29th in Dublin City Center. Really hope to see you there :-)

We'll be sending out an email about it shortly.

E

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

a the 29th, panic over, and dublin city centre, id probably be able to walk to it from were i am

Advertisement