Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Seminar Flyer / Poster

Options
  • 12-08-2001 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As Martin has requested of us all, we need to get the publisciastion of the seminar across to the wider public...

It may be a good idea to get an official poster or flyer made so we can stick it up in our places of work, study, communities etc.
    FAO: Niall
    It may be wise to decide on a standard A4 flyer, w/ the official logo and all the details of the seminar on it. This could be uploaded as .pdf file and then printable for all of us to use and distribute.

I'd only be too happy to print it off and put it up as many places as I could !! (Someone better forewarn the photocopier in work... because I'm a coming your way smile.gif )

I know maybe all the details as of yet aren't finalised, but perhaps it is something we should attempt to expedite !?

Suggestions as always!!

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Good stuff David... I'll get back to you on it.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Advertisement