Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seminar Publicity

Options
  • 15-08-2001 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Was interviewed by Matthew Magee from Sunday Tribune today about IOFFL and our seminar - feature in Tribune this Sunday.

Martin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Get somebody on TV3's agenda.?*|*?

Ashley Lyn

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

98fm, (dublin) they usually accept news on whats going on in dublin, maybe give them a call and try to get some more publicity !

I agree with the comments above ,it would be great to have reporters from various forms of media present at the seminar,to cover the meeting and highlight as widely as possible what irelandoffline is commited to achieveing
    gerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I know it's Elana's job but she's away- I've already been in contact with FM104 and ElectricNews.net with info and the press release on the seminar. Don't know if FM104 have announced it yet.

I'm also going to produce a poster (as per 80p's suggestion) that people can download and stick up in their workplace, etc. - More info when it happens.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

one question, how many members do we have now,?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gladiator:
    one question, how many members do we have now,?</font>

AFAIK, just over 800 people have signed up.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

cool, lets push for 1000 for the seminar

Advertisement